Thursday

Continuing Education Extended by A Rabid Fan with a Tasmanian Devil May Dental Care Aptitude

Part 5: Once we go down the road, there is no coming back to a world unlearned stuff, and things. As I, you will be a more professional person of some dispute.

Many may deride you for the elitism you'll now have, but we ain't gonna let them decipher who were ares, weather I storm around like rumple shill skin or whether you shelter yourself and your dental career from wherever I veer off the path of this Mercury Laredo Texas mess or down in an Old's Mobile Toronado, ramble paging through to Alabama.
Obviously, I'm writing these things in jest (making a funny). I just hope as you follow me through my detours of virtual reality to actual reality we stay on the same e-book page. Especially, when it comes to dental CE, the fact I offer it here from a holistically viral online viable source. 
More meanderings below in my avatar me virtual environs, but first this announcement:




Part 4: Google Plus
Make piecemeal with yourself before continuing with this directive.

Part 3: Facebook/NicheDental

Online Dental CE is so easy. The following all over themselves puns made many queasy.

Part 2: LinkedIn (link to my LI general page, not this specific content)

This dentistry edged #coursework is not for public consumption. Unless Pete Boyle's first? #Education is not something we can all do. Unless you toils somewhere dispersed? Dental Hygienists can find #CE more easily. Unless the puns done royals worst? 

Part 1: Twitter.com/NicheDental

< Tweet  > How do we learn? By learning! I know because I learned stuff +just read it #online. So online #CE's good! < Niche Dental education portal URL  > <> #hygienists <> 

----

Posted, done bye! 

RC
 --------

Writing Reduced, Status Produced and Issues Induced

By this Dental Marketing Connective Communication© Consultant...


Richard Chwalek
NicheDental.com


Also on Squidoo
  • Call 1+888.380.0020 and schedule a consultation with my Co-consultant Oli Gonsalves.


Twitter link Facebook link YouTube link gplus_64 blogger_blogspot_photo.jpg LinkedIN profile link
--------

8 comments:

  1. Heya
    I am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly and useful.
    It helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    California Smile Dental
    Affordable Dental Implants California

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essential oils can offer natural option to commercial items. Should you take a look at commercially made tooth paste you'll notice that most of them already contain essential oils. Essential oils are antiseptic, anti-microbe, anti-inflammatory, cleansing, anti-yeast, and analgesic.
    Oral Dentist Vestal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for helping me understand more about dentistry. I am always asking questions when I go to the dentist. I think teeth are really interesting and it is cool that something so small as teeth get so much attention. http://www.cresthillfamilydental.com/Plainfield-Dentist/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want an ideal dental practice management then visit the best dental consultants that can demonstrate some unique and effective dental practices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine way of telling, and pleasant article to obtain facts about my presentation focus, which i am going to present in institution of higher education.

    East Windsor Dental Office is equipped with the latest sterilization techniques that are up to the OSHA requirements. This guarantees germ-free office environment and treatments. You do not need to worry about catching diseases when going for dental treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fantastic clarity inside your writing. I most certainly will directly grab your rises feed to remain up-to-date with any updates about Continuing Dental Education

    ReplyDelete